среда, 8 января 2020 г.

1.24.1 DOTA DOWNLOAD

Get Updates via Email! Guys read this if your patch is different from the hosts one you get disconect in garena the players stay to the older patch for about a week so it will be better if u use switcher and for those who cant install the update just install the 1. Download this file if you upgrading from an old version. Open it and set your warcraft 3 path 5th: How do I get it to 1. I can't update my war3 to v1. Hi, i installed the warcraft1. 1.24.1 dota

Uploader: Tedal
Date Added: 5 April 2005
File Size: 16.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72245
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I got the mnski clan lord begging for mercy.!! Is there any other way on how I can patch 1. Open it and set your warcraft 3 path 5th: You dont need instal cause your war version is more updated than it, but the my version is 1. When i install warcraft frozen throne appears this error: Has anyone got a solution??

Every time I get asked to update. Patch failed How to slolve. I have successfully downloaded the warcraft version switcher and download thee zip 1. I have the 1. Always releasing new patches, It's so gay, They should doha that there are always new cheats coming and also it takes shitloads of time in garena for player to change their patches.

Official Warcraft e Patch Download & Offline Install Guide | Dota-Utilities

And I have lost my CD. What should I do?

1.24.1 dota

How do I go about this? You Warcraft 3 patch will be upgraded to 1.

1.24.1 dota

If so, please help me out here. What's the purpose of it? Please follow the steps carefully mentioned in this guide. Like 1st blood and etc. I tried a lot of times but the same thing keep appearing. My game doesn't see most of my downloaded maps.

Thunderpick : Esports Betting | Dota 2, LoL & CSGO Betting

It seems to work fine if i host a map solo without taking any players in. Not the patch I needed. Guys vota this if your patch is different from the hosts one you get disconect in garena the players stay to the older patch for about a week so it will be better if u use switcher and for those who cant install the update just install the 1.

Can u help me guys!!? Check out the download and guide of installing Warcraft 3 TFT 1. Well I do not have the original Warcraft 3. I can't update my war3 to v1.

Warcraft 3 Patch 1.24

I followed the steps shown. After downloading the appropriate patch file, Run it! I downloaded it to battle. Im Using Windows 7,but i cant do the patching. When i patch it.

1.24.1 dota

Anyone knows what's the problem? I keep disconnecting with 1. Can anyone Help me please???

I just don't get it

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий